Monday, April 28, 2008

Director's Cut

My blog is like my own little movie to me, in which I am the director. Although, I am a different kind of director. It is true that I control everything on my blog; the template, color scheme, content, etc. I,also, " direct" the blog in the way that I look at my topics in different ways. Not only am I directing what happens on my blog but I am directing the way I would like people to think about what I am writing. The reason why I feel that this particular entry is like a "Director's Cut" is because it is my version of the events that happen in my daily life. I use my blog page as a way to express how I am feeling about diverse subjects, events, personal situations, etc. I thought that it was pretty cool that I came up with the term "Director's Cut" to describe what my blog is. When I got the idea to do this entry, I tried to think of a way to convey the purpose of my blog and how I chose to run it. Using this term, is the only way that I can fully explain everything that my blog is about; it sums up everything that my page signifies in two words. This term also goes along with the title of my blog, "Through My Colorful Eyes". They both mean the same thing and explain how my perspective of certain things are either similar or different to the other views of people.

No comments: