Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Own Special Work of Art

Do you know what you do to me?
Why your presence takes away my ability to see
the truth that is right in front of me.
If you really you care
about my mind and personality
then why do I despair?

For the truth of the matter is

All you see is the flow of my hair,
the smile on my face, the curve of my waist,
the switch to my walk, the way that I talk
and the shape of my thighs but why?
Can't you stop and look into my eyes
You will find
that there is more to me on the inside.
My feelings are there, my feelings are real
You already know this playa so what's your deal?

OOOOOO, I get it

You thought you could hit it and quit it
Get in, get out and be done with it
Well let me tell you something, I'm not with it.
So starting now, I'm moving on
I won't be around for you to stomp upon.
You no longer have any affect on me
and if anyone asks what you do to me
my response will be...
..."Nothing"

No comments: