Saturday, February 2, 2008

Colors of Everyone

Everyone has a favorite color. A color that always catches their eye and intrigues them. Why does everyone like a specific color over another? Why do some people have the same favorite color? Simply because everyone is different and their favorite color defines them. According to the Color Wheel Pro, the following colors are associated with these meanings. Most likely, if you look at your favorite color it will have a meaning that describes who you are as a person.
Which COLOR are YOU?

Red: Energy, War, Strength, Power, Passion, Desire, Love, High physical activity
Blue: Trust, Loyalty, Faith, Confidence, Truth
Purple: Royalty, Luxury, Extravagance
Pink: Romance, Love, Friendship, Feminine qualities
Orange: Enthusiasm, Creativity
Yellow: Happiness, Joy, Intellect
Green: Growth, Harmony, Fertility
White: Light, Goodness, Innocence, Purity
Black: Power, Elegance, Death, Mystery

I think colors describe the way people feel, act or just their tastes in general. I like all of these colors and they each have at least one word that describes me as a whole. I love bright colors not only because they stand out but because they show my diversity and interests in everything. I also wanted to share my interests with anyone who comes into contact with my blog, which is why the name and theme of this page is associated with
colors.

No comments: