Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Madness

For as long as I can remember, the Super Bowl has always been a big deal. People would bet loads of money on their favorite teams, buy huge big screen TVs and host big Super Bowl parties and gatherings. I never bothered to care much about it because I did not understand football that well. Now that I understand the game more and have knowledge on the teams playing this year, I was really anticipating this year's Super Bowl. I still do not know the game of football like the back of my hand but it was still a great game to watch.
This year, I became a part of the madness of Super Bowl Sunday. I was jumping and screaming at the top of my lungs at every field goal and touchdown. I finally understand the intensity of watching a game and never knowing what can happen. It is like watching a horror movie and being filled with suspense and action.
I was rooting for the New York Giants because they are from New York and also because many people were doubting their ability to beat the New England Patriots. I do not want to turn this blog into a sports report but this game will go down in history because the Giants went against all odds and beat a team who had a very good season. Super Bowl XLII was not just a football game to me, it was a new experience that opened me up to a world that I never knew anything about. I have a new respect for all football players and their ability to entertain their fans. Lets go Giants!!! Super Bowl XLII Champions

No comments: